Bravo offers you the screen mesh cut to your size specifications. So whether you need just a little or a lot, you can order exactly what you need. We offer 3 meshes and 1 fabric to choose from:
1. Resilient Fiberglass mesh
This mesh provide 100% insect protection and is more durable than standard mesh. It will withstand day to day wear and tear, resulting in mesh fabric that looks just as good years from now.
2. Solar coated fiberglass mesh
This mesh still provides the same 100% insect and bug protection, while also sheilding you from the harmful UV rays. This mesh keeps your space cooler and more comfortable because it shields heat and glare as well. The solar mesh fabric also protects your furniture, carpeting and hardwoods from discoloring and fading over the years, which occurs with direct sun exposure. This mesh allows for one way view, so it provides greater privacy.
3. Pet Screen mesh
This fiberglass mesh is 7x stronger than standard fiberglass mesh, so it will not tear, rip or become damaged from your pet jumping up and clawing at it. It still provides 100% insect protection.
All our fiberglass screen mesh are formulated with a special vinyl coating that ensures lasting color and flexability. Bravo screening is stiffer and more durable than regular fiberglass mesh.
No Free shipping for Cut materials. So please note that you will have a shipping fee on your order. We will only charge you our cost for shipping, nothing extra.
4. Interior Sun Control Fabric
This product is a fabric that is provides the ultimate in UV protection by blocking 90% of the damaging rays. This product is comes in an oyster beige, so that it is not black in color like the other mesh products. It also provides two way view, so you can see out and see in, unlike the solar coated mesh.
Only the following width sizes are available:
1. Resilient Mesh 18 x 16 - 108" W x 72" H and higher
2. Solar Mesh 20 X 30 - 84" W X 72" H and higher
3. Sheerweave 2360 - 63" and 98"
4. Pet Screen - 48" W X 72" H and higher
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.