Bravo Flexascreen are the ideal custom window screens. Our products are manufactured according to your exact measurement, therefore they will have the perfect fit. Measuring and installation is simple and takes only minutes to accomplish. The great thing is that our screens require no tools. All you need to do is to fasten the Velcro™ strips and then attach your screen. Voilà you are done!
Bravo's Velcro™ strips ensures that your screen will be fastened securely. This will guarantee that your screen will stay put until you remove it. Bravo Flexascreens Window Fly Screens can be removed to allow for cleaning and maintenance of your windows.
We use only quality materials in the construction of your screen. We have 3 screen meshing options to choose from. Each mesh type provides 100% insect and bug protection and has a specially formulated vinyl-coating that ensures longer lasting color and flexibility of your screen.
1. Resilient Fiberglass mesh
This mesh is stronger and more resilient than standard fiberglass mesh, ensuring you longevity and durablility.
2. Pet proof mesh
Pet proof mesh is seven times stronger than resilient fiberglass mesh. Therefore, you can be sure that your pets will not damge or harm it. No more costly replacements needed with this mesh choice. Pet proof mesh will not rip or tear from the claws and paws of your pets or animals.
3. Solar coated mesh
Solar coated mesh provides you with valuable UV ray protection by filtering out harmful rays. This also has a benefit of reducing fading and discoloration of your furniture, hardwood floors or carpeting due to direct sun expsoure. In addition, this mesh cuts down on the glare. So watching television or looking at your computer screen is no longer a problem from the sun's glare. Solar coated mesh also helps to prevent heat transfer, so it will keep you cooler and more comfortable on hot, sunny days.
Bravo Flexascreens are able to fit any size or shape window - arch, triangle, hopper, awning and any other window application. There will be seams for screens larger than the fabric size; however, we will place the seams in the most inconspicuous places. Our screens are an affordable and durable screen option for your windows.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.